Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long have you been in business and do you remodel in Minneapolis?
Bannochie Builders has been remodeling in the Twin Cities area since 1995. Our family owned business has had experience in Fridley, Minnetonka, St Louis Park, Osseo, Hamel, Corcoran, Crystal, Deephaven, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, and many other suburbs of the Twin Cities Area.
2. Are you a licensed contractor?
Yes, we are licensed to remodel homes in the state of Minnesota.
3. Do you remodel kitchens in Minneapolis?
Yes, we do kitchen remodeling in the Twin Cities Area. Since the kitchen is the heart of the home, we know how important it is to combine your dream design which also adds value to your house. We’re professional, reliable and experienced!
4. Do you get the necessary permits?
Yes, we take the worry out of home remodeling. Because we remodel in Minneapolis, we are extremely familiar with all the codes.
5. Do you remodel basements in Minneapolis?
Yes, we do basement remodeling in the Twin Cities Area. Our attention to detail and pride in workmanship make our basement remodelling high quality and cost effective. From play rooms that kids will love to a gym for work out or a bar for entertaining, we do it all.
6. Can you help estimate a projects budget?
Yes, we can estimate a project budget and help your remodeling project stay within that budget.
7. Do you build additions in Minneapolis?
Yes, we do rooms remodeling and additions. If you are thinking about changing or adding flooring, cabinets, counter tops, plumbing and electrical, we’re a one-stop-shop. Bannochie Builders prides itself on doing outstanding remodeling work for our clients’ rooms remodeling and additions.
8. Can I purchase my own bathroom fixtures for if you’re remodeling my bathroom?
Yes, you are in charge.
9. Do you do garage renovations?
Yes, we have alot of experience in garage renovations in the Twin Cities Area. There are endless possiblities for small or large size garages. Whether you are in need of adding more space to your garage or renovating an existing space, we can expertly execute your plan.
10. Is your remodeling business insured?
Yes, we are insured and bonded for your protection.
11. Do you provide references?
Yes, we provide references for all types of all projects: kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling, garage renovation, bathroom remodeling, custom remodeling, roofing and siding as well as storm damage.
12. Will the project site be cleaned up after remodeling?
Yes, so you can enjoy your new remodel.
13. Are your prices competitive?
Yes, we are mindful of today’s economic situation and respectful of the trust placed in us by our clients.
14. What types of repair and cleanup do you do from storm damage?
We repair all types of storm damage. Whether your roof, garage or entire home has been damaged by storm related causes, we are well-established in repairing your home to it’s original condition. We also help throughout the insurance process and work with your insurance company.
15. When building a porch, what happens when bad weather hits?
We are experienced in working through all types of weather that Minnesota has. We use tarps to cover projects during inclement weather and work efficiently.
16. What could I do to help cut costs if you remodel my basement?
When it comes to basement remodeling, you can always remove the furniture and personal belongings. If you would like to remove the carpet, that is time-saver as well.
17. What is included in a free consultation?
We meet, look together at the project needs, go over your ideas and present new ideas to think about. None of that time is charged.
18. What is the minimum / maximum size remodeling project?
There is no job, too large or small. We value our reputation and take pride in every job we do, no matter what the size. Whether kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, storm damage, garage renovations, room remodeling and additions to roofing and siding, we are confident that our quality and workmanship will exceed your expectations.
19. Do you do siding and roofing in Minneapolis?
Yes, we do siding and roofing the Twin Cities area. Our materials are top quality and our staff is professional. Our goal is your peace of mind when it comes to anything to do with your home.